Pages

Megan Fox without clothes photo

Megan Fox Hot Gossips: The gorgeous Transformers star, Megan Fox has been so angry when her naked photos has leaked the internet.
The photos were said to taken from her Movie set, Passion Play. When she was photographed, she only has her underwear on. She also admitted that she won’t hold back once she find out who released the Megan Fox No Clothes Photos.

“If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm – physical harm. I’m not a f**king reality TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.” said Fox in Allure Magazine. She also be filing a case for the candid photo and it is pretty obvious that she means it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...