Pages

Katy Perry songs not my jurisdiction, says Brand

Russell Brand and Katy Perry Gossips: Russell Brand has said that his fiancé Katy Perry's song topics are "not his jurisdiction".
In an interview with Playboy, the 34-year-old star admitted that he doesn't like to "speculate" on Perry's creative process and wouldn't tell her not to write about their relationship.

"God knows what she gets up to in that laboratory. I suppose if I talk about her a lot, it's going to be odd if I decide at some point to go, 'Listen, I changed my mind. This is private'. I'll make jokes about it, but the rest of the time I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest," he said.

"It's the first time in my life I've had something I've cared about this much and wanted to protect."

Brand recently joked that he would leak sexy pictures of Perry after the singer referred to him as a 'Bridezilla'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...